י״ח באב ה׳תשע״ה (August 3, 2015)
Reciting Kaddish is one of the greatest gifts you can give to your departed loved one. You may discover it also to be integral to your mourning and healing process.
However, saying Kaddish can be daunting, for those experiencing a loss for the first time and have not had to say Kaddish before.
Kaddish Assistant, newest app developed by Chabad.org team, helps you learn how to say Kaddish at your own pace and in your own tradition. Read along as each word of the Kaddish is recited and highlighted. Learn how to properly pronounce each word, using either Hebrew or transliteration. And understand what each word means with integrated translations.
Kaddish Assistant helps with the following
- Read-along and learn to say Kaddish at your own pace.
- Select from three traditions including: Ashkenazic, Sephardic and Chabad.
- Use the built-in Yahtzheit calculator to determine when to say Kaddish.
- Use the “My Yahtzheits” feature to save key family Yahrtzeit dates and be notified before upcoming Yahrtzeits.
- Notify friends and loved ones when and where you will be saying Kaddish so they can join you and help you make a minyan.
- Kaddish quick tips and articles help demystify this spiritual prayer.
- Request that Kaddish be recited in Israel.
App: Kaddish Assistant by Chabad.org Jewish Apps
For Android version – click here