ו׳ באב ה׳תשע״ו (August 10, 2016)
Visit the holiest site in Judaism – the Beit HaMikdash in Jerusalem as it once stood over 2000 years ago.
Take a 3D virtual tour of the Second Temple in Jerusalem, follow the guided tour or navigate yourself and explore the holiest site in Judaism.
Explore & learn of its importance and place in Jewish tradition, history and present times and let yourself be taken back in time with the many chambers, objects and stories of this holy site such as:
- The Holy of Holies – where only the Cohen HaGadol was allowed and only on Yom Kippur.
- The Menorah – the symbol of the Jewish faith, exile and Israel
- The Ark that contained the Tablets that were given to Moses by G-d.
Walk around freely, learn and experience this holy site close to the hearts of millions around the globe.
- Photos and explanations of many halls, rooms and objects
- Explore and navigate anywhere at the Beit HaMikdash or kick back and let our autopilot guide you
- Discover and learn about many objects at the Holy Temple and its surrounding area
- Take snapshots and share with friends by email and on Facebook
- Developed in cooperation with the Jewish and Academic authorities in Jerusalem.
App: Jewish Temple 3D Interactive Virtual Tour – Jerusalem in Judaism by Jerusalem.com