כ״ט באב ה׳תשע״ג (August 5, 2013)
San Francisco Jewish Film Festival is the oldest and largest Jewish film festival in the world. The three-week summer festival is held in San Francisco, California, usually at the Castro Theater in San Francisco and other cinemas in San Francisco, Berkeley, San Rafael, and Palo Alto, and features contemporary and classic independent Jewish film from around the world.
The festival was first held at the Roxie Theater in San Francisco in 1980. The current executive director is Lexi Leban and the program director is Jay Rosenblatt.
The San Francisco Jewish Film Festival also maintains an online archive of Jewish film, and holds individual film screenings throughout the year. The 33rd San Francisco Jewish Film Festival takes place July 25 to August 12, 2013.
sfjff33 free iPhone app is an on-the-go access to festival information.
- Festival film guide, screening schedule, parties and events.
- Sort by genre, date, and venue.
- Preview film trailers.
- Stay up-to-date on festival info with Push Notifications.
- Save and share your favorite films.
- Participate via Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Add films and events to your calendar.
- Easy access to venue information, including directions.
App: sfjff33 by Frames Per Sound
Compatible: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
Updated: July 03, 2013
Publisher: Talia DeVault © 2013 Frames Per Sound
Price: Free (get app)
COMMENTS ON THIS POST