כ״ז במרחשון ה׳תשע״ד (October 31, 2013)
RustyBrick announces one of the largest upgrades to their Siddur for iPhone since August 2008, when Siddur was released. The core backend and engine for Siddur has been rewritten.
You can now register an account with RustyBrick, they will store your data online, which will act as a back up and let you (1) restore to the backup and/or (2) sync that data from your iPhone to your iPad or your iPod Touch devices. In the future, you will be able send the data from the iOS Siddur to Android Siddur – if you will switch the device or if you have more than one.
- RustyBrick Siddur accounts
- iOS 7 compatibility updates
- Nikud (vowel) improvements
- Easier to restore in-app purchases
- Smarter in-app purchase upgrade sales pages
- Push Zmanim updates
- Native interface for Alerts (not a web browser anymore)
- Native Luach Events iCal sync to iOS device
For more details visit RustyBrick’s blog
LEAVE A NOTE