ח׳ בניסן ה׳תשע״ג (March 19, 2013)
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will show US President a series of technological products by Israel’s high-tech industries in the framework of a special exhibit that will be set up in Obama’s honor.
The products that were chosen are in the fields of renewable energy, the war on traffic accidents, medicine, search and rescue, and robotics. Prime Minister Netanyahu will note that Israel was recently ranked first in the world in research and development intensity.
After touring the exhibit, President Obama will meet with the next generation of Israeli scientists – young people from Haifa, who won an international robotics competition that was held in the US last year.
At the “Israeli Technology – For a Better World” exhibit, which will be held at the Israel Museum on Thursday, 21 March 2013, Prime Minister Netanyahu will present to President Obama seven products that were chosen by a professional committee headed by Prime Minister’s Office.
Prior to the exhibit, President Obama will tour the Shrine of the Book, including the Dead Sea Scrolls. (via PMO)
The chosen products
- In the field of energy alternatives – Phinergy
- In the field of the struggle against traffic accidents – Mobileye
- In the field of medicine – BNA technology by ElMindA
- In the field of search and rescue – Robot snake
- In the field of medicine – Rewalk
- In the field of medicine – MiniDesktop
- Israel’s future scientists
COMMENTS ON THIS POST