כ״ג בשבט ה׳תשע״ג (February 3, 2013)
Tanach Bible and iBlessTorah are among the first apps approved for the new BlackBerry models that were just released.
Browse, search and study the Hebrew Bible with Tanach Bible, the ideal study tool for the Hebrew and English Bible. Tanach Bible features crisp Hebrew text with precise placement of Hebrew vowels and cantillation marks, and verse-by-verse synchronization between Hebrew, English, and Rashi’s commentary.
Tanach Bible includes the Hebrew text and English translation of:
- Torah – Five Books of Moses
- Nevi’im – Prophets
- Ketuvim – Writings
- Hebrew text of Rashi on the entire Tanach
- Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
- Option to view Chumash by weekly and special Torah readings
- Haftarah readings are associated with Torah readings
- View Rashi and Hebrew text in parallel columns
- View Hebrew and English text of Tanach in parallel columns
- View Rashi commentary in regular Hebrew or ‘Rashi script’
- Bookmark verses
- Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
- Full text search in Hebrew
- Full text search in English Tanach Bible for Android requires no special Hebrew support. It’s built-in to the app
- Full Hebrew support, including Hebrew keyboard, with six font sizes
- Fully pointed Hebrew text
- Tanach text shows open and closed breaks
- Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
- BlackBerry Z10
Tanach Bible is a joint project of Davka Corporation and ZigZag, Inc.
Released: January 31, 2013
File Size: 10 MB
Price: $9.99 (buy app)
Learn to chant the Torah and Haftarah blessings. iBless Torah includes the full text of the blessings recited before and after the Torah and Haftarah readings, complete with audio, vowelized Hebrew and transliterated text. As the blessings are chanted, the Hebrew and transliterated text is highlighted, one word at a time. Users can pause after each screen, tap the screen and listen again, or go forward to the next section.
- BlackBerry Z10
Released: January 25, 2013
File Size: 5 MB
Price: $1.99 (buy app)