ו׳ בניסן ה׳תשע״ד (April 6, 2014)
Passover Issue Of The “Just Jew It” – Digital Magazine – Ready For Download Now For iOS And Android Devices
Passover issue of the “Just Jew It” interactive digital magazine already on the iTunes Newsstand.
In this issue you will find video interviews with six prominent Florida Rabbis about different aspects of the items on the Seder plate.
Rabbi Josh Broide of Boca Raton Jewish Experience speaking about why we read the Haggadah. Rabbi Aryeh Citron, Yeshivah College speaking about why we eat the Korech sandwich. Incredible Kabbalastic insights relating to moral criticism. Rabbi Moishe Denburg of Chabad of Boca Raton speaking about why we drink the wine at the Seder. Rabbi Efrem Goldberg of Boca Raton Synagogue, speaking about why we eat the matzah at the Seder. Rabbi Sholom D. Lipskar of The Shul of Bal Harbour, speaking about why we eat the maror at the Seder. Rabbi Tzvi Nightingale of Aish South Florida speaking about how the Jews rushed out of Egypt – why was it such a rush?
Also in this issue many insights about the Seder and the inner meaning of the ten plagues for us in our lives today.
- Passover – Our holiday of freedom. Insights you never knew you didn’t know!
- Ten Ways to Destroy Your Life – The Inner Story of the Ten Plagues.
- The First Passover Seder – when did it really occur?
- The Original 15 Step Program to Freedom – insights on the Seder to affect personal growth and overcome challenges.
- Four Cups of Wine – Four Stages of Freedom – what’s with all the drinking?
- 49 Steps of Sefirah – Counting the Omer – yes, it’s the Ultimate Character Refinement Code.
- MyOmer Mobile App – what’s it for? How does it work? Get it here!
- The Haggadah – Who are the Four Sons? What significance do they have in the way we view education?
- Part 2 of the Six Constant Mitzvos – why such emphasis on Idol Worship?
- The Maccabeats – Les Miserables for Passover – you will love this!
- Passover Preparations – How-to
- What is Chametz?
- What is Matzah?
- Selling your Chametz
- New Passover App – free
- Send a Seder – giving opportunity
- Miracle in Baghdad – amazing true story
Subscribers to Just Jew It! magazine enjoy videos, how-to articles, stories, interviews and anecdotes from world renowned authors for the celebration of Jewish life, holidays, and customs, as well as exclusive interviews and articles of interest relating to current times.
– A single issue for $3.99
– 1-month subscription for $2.99
– Annual subscription for $17.99
App: Just Jew It Magazine – Inspiring insights on Judaism for you to enjoy being Jewish by Leah Weintraub
Compatible: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
Updated: April 03, 2014
Publisher: Leah Weintraub
Price: Free (get app)
Android version – click here
LEAVE A NOTE