ב׳ בתמוז ה׳תשע״ג (June 10, 2013)
Noyo Hebrew is Noyo’s first Hebrew vocabulary app to be released in the Mac App Store. Noyo language-learning apps combine high-quality native speaker audio, custom-illustrated scenes, written translations, and built-in assessment to lock in new vocabulary.
With Noyo Hebrew, you’ll visit an aquarium full of funny-looking fish to learn personal adjectives, celebrate a Bar Mitzvah, and swim in the Dead Sea.
“We are excited to respond to many requests to create a vocabulary building app for students learning Hebrew,” adds Mike Sullivan, founder of Noyo. “Noyo’s user friendly platform makes learning new vocabulary intuitive, easy and fun.”
Currently Noyo apps are being used in over 125 countries around the world as a popular tool for novice learners to use to quickly acquire a solid vocabulary foundation.
Noyo Hebrew is a handy, reliable, and affordable alternative to crowded classrooms or overpriced computer software. Noyo apps are great way to quickly build a vocabulary base to help students down the path to functional fluency.
- Over 1900 words and phrases, each reinforced by supporting audio, visual representation, and written translation
- 177 custom-illustrated scenes, packed with friendly characters and amusing scenarios
- Audio by a professional voice artist who is a native Israeli Hebrew speaker
- Built-in assessment questions at the end of each unit
- Users can check their stats—including how many words they’ve learned, the time spent learning, and assessment scores—and email them to a teacher.
- 10 targeted units, featuring vocabulary related to: Food, Ordering at a restaurant, Transportation, Cities, Vacation activities, Home and family, Sports, Animals, School, Seasons
App: Learn Hebrew Vocab with Noyo by Noyo
Released: May 28, 2013
Size: 78.2 MB
Seller: Sankaty Learning Ventures LLC © Double Bottom Line Partners, LLC
Price: $3.99 (view in Mac App Store)
COMMENTS ON THIS POST