י״ח באדר ה׳תשע״ג (February 28, 2013)
Ever felt like your arms are too short for that self-portrait – and you just can’t hold the camera far enough away? Ever stopped to ask another person to take a picture of you and a friend?
Now you can go solo, no matter how long your arms are or who’s in the picture. CamMe is a new hand gesture-driven camera app that lets you take great pictures without even touching your iOS device.
Just put your mobile device in front of you and once the camera detects your hand, all you have to do is to close your hand and the 3-second timer begins counting down, culminating in a photo being shot.
- Camera application for self-portraits and hands free shots
- Preview last image and shortcut to gallery
- Video display with hand detection indication
- Recognizing hand shape for free self-photographing
- Timer, 3, 2, 1, smile before taking a picture
- Switch between video and stills (stills by default) – iPad
- Share your CamMe experience on Facebook and Twitter
App: CamMe by PointGrab
COMMENTS ON THIS POST