ג׳ בניסן ה׳תשע״ה (March 23, 2015)
Meet Moses and join the Jews as they flee Egypt in the interactive app for iOS and Android powered devices. Teach young children the Passover story with games.
The Biblical story of Moses and Passover comes to life in an app made for young kids. Interactive elements will teach children about Moses, the Ten Plagues, Pharaoh, the Hebrew slaves in ancient Egypt and the parting of the Red Sea.
Games on each book page
- Jigsaw puzzles – puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
- Paint-a-Picture – dozens of coloring pages and paints take your kids to ancient Egypt
- Memory Match – Fire up your child’s memory skills with memory match game.
- Placement Puzzle – Place a character in their puzzle piece
What’s inside Moses Kids’ Bible Story Book
- Help the Hebrew slaves heave a brick for Pharaoh’s pyramid
- Touch the burning bush as Moses gets his commandment from G-d
- Turn Aharon’s stick into a snake to show Pharaoh G-d’s power
- Touch each of the 10 Plagues and see how it wreaks havoc on the Egyptians
Meet Baby Moses when his mother saves him from the evil Pharaoh by placing him in a basket to float along the River Nile. It is Pharaoh’s daughter who finds the baby and names him Moses. Interact with the Hebrew slaves as they build the pyramids and follow Moses along his journey to free his people. Play with camels, interact with Moses’s flocks of sheep, and travel through the desert with Moses as he leads the Jews out of Egypt to the Promised Land.
Moses Kids’ Bible Story Book features
- “Play” – Automatically reads each page of the story to you
- “Read it Myself” – Allows you to control the reading yourself
- “Auto Play” – Automatically reads the entire story to you
- “Record your Voice” – You can tell the story too. Record yourself on every page and play the biblical characters
Note: Story in the app doesn’t exactly follow the Biblical account.
App: Moses – Kids Learn the Biblical Story in an Interactive Adventure By TabTale LTD
Compatible: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Released: November 29, 2013
Publisher: TabTale Ltd.
Price: Free (get app) – in-app purchases: full version, coloring pages and more
For Android powered devices – click here
Note: Size – about 46MB
LEAVE A NOTE