י״ד בכסלו ה׳תשע״ג (November 28, 2012)
The Davka Tikun features the complete layout of all the Torah readings in PDF format, in the traditional “tikun” layout. It works nicely on Windows, Mac, iPads, Kindle, Nexus 7, iPhones, and just about anything that has a PDF reader (click here to download the PDF manual for the Davka Tikun).
The Davka Tikun looks like a standard printed Tikun, with two columns of text — one with vowels and trop, and one without — but it’s much more convenient.
No need to lug a heavy book with you to school, or work. Open it on your computer, phone, or tablet, and use it for on-the-go preparation.
Want to print a section for study on Shabbat? Just open the Tikun, and print from your PDF reader software.
The Davka Tikun is loaded with some features, such as:
- Links to each Torah reading built-in, making it easy to go to any week’s reading
- Beginning of each weekly Torah reading is marked in red
- Aliyot for Monday/Thursday readings are clearly marked.
- Special vowels, such as Kamatz Katan and Sheva Na, are marked
- Aseret Ha-Dibrot are shown in Ta’am Tachton and Ta’am Elyon
- Within the text itself, Kri and Ketiv – words that are pronounced differently than they are written – are noted.
The Davka Tikun makes preparing and studying Torah reading convenient and efficient. It’s ideal for all Torah readers, from Bar/Bat Mitzvah students to experienced ba’alei kriah.
Price: $19.95 (buy here)